Photo Credits: Classifiedtrends
People are looking into different ways to lose weight, experimenting with various weight loss programs to determine which is the most effective.
While some weight loss plans do work wonders, if you want to achieve fast results, this is the best weight loss program to try to achieve rapid weight loss! Be prepared to drop pounds without spending a lot of time in the kitchen and give your body a healthy start! Load up on healthy foods like vegetables coupled with minimal amounts of protein to satisfy your cravings and be on your way to shedding pounds fast! So what are you waiting for?
Check out all the details right down below and discover this simple and surely effective weight-loss plan!
Step 1: What You Can Eat
Here are some of the foods you should eat during the weight loss plan.
- Morning: Start your day with a cup of hot water and 1/2 lemon
- Breakfast smoothie: Any fruit smoothie will be sufficient
- Green tea: Preferably organic
- Protein: One 6-oz serving of meat (chicken, turkey or fish) per day
- Carbs: 1/2 cup of cooked brown rice a day (otherwise no carbs/starches)
- Fats: Good fats in moderation (e.g. olive oil and avocado)
- Dairy: 1 cup of 2% plain Greek yogurt per day (otherwise no dairy)
- Vegetables: Unlimited low-glycemic vegetables and detox vegetable broth
- Snacks: Hummus, pickles, a couple handfuls of nuts
Step 2: What To Eliminate in Your Diet
Here are some of the foods you will skip during the weight loss plan.
- No wheat (except 1/2 cup brown rice)
- No artificial sweeteners (this includes all diet soda)
- No white sugar
- No alcohol
- No caffeine (only green tea)
- No dairy (except Greek yogurt)
- No additional exercise
- No meals between 8 p.m. to 8 a.m.
Step 3: Things to Do
And here are some of the things you should everyday while on the weight loss plan.
- Take probiotics in the morning after you wake up.
- Take a multivitamin (preferably 1/2 in the morning and 1/2 at night)
- Take a detoxifying bath every night (soak with 2 cups Epsom salt & 1 cup baking soda)
Step 4: Consume Low-glycemic Vegetables
Eating low-glycemic foods while you are on the weight loss plan will not only help you stay full, but it is very essential in burning down fat.
Replacing sugary and starchy foods in your diet with low glycemic vegetables will allow your body to burn fat through its glycogen storage. Some examples of low-glycemic vegetables are:
- Bean sprouts
- Brussels sprouts
- Beans (green, kidney, garbanzo)
Step 5: Your Shopping List
Trips to the grocery should be fluid and hassle-free. Use this list to get what you need with ease!
Step 6: Get the Recipes Here
For the breakfast smoothie and vegetable broth recipe, get it here. Make sure to print this and stick it to your fridge to remind you to stick to your weight loss plan. Good luck!
These steps will ensure weight loss fast and effectively! So go ahead, start your weight-loss program now and reap the benefits of a healthier and slimmer body!
Source: Classified Trends Website
“Most Effective Weight-Loss Program To Rapidly Lose Weight Fast! Try It Now!”